Friday, May 1, 2009

Green layout this time

Seeing Sheep-chan changed her blog's layout.
"Why dun I change mine too?" thinked me hehehe
My previous layout was save the water as the theme. It was white and blue in colours.
So, why dun I continue to maintain these kind of theme?..Like save the world...bla bla bla XD

And this is the one I choosed for atatO's latest layout!~
GREEN!
=D Care for the nature *dies*
Well, I remember that green colour is good for our eyes, so..please visit my blog often XD!!!!!
I was in the middle on choosing between this and a grumpy toast bread layout. That is more to cute element =)

*looks at her own blog again* ooo...looking good. But then, I'm not used to it......now it back to 2 column style...hehehehehe

I went to 1utama today and meet my ex-secondary high school friend, her name is Aya too LOL same as Sheep-chan hehehe.... Her university's anime club's booth was in the new wing section. Besides she is cosplaying so I decided to check her out. I brought my DSLR, hoping that she can be a part of my photography portfolio because of her gothloli dress. 1utama's lighting failed everything X_X

Walked around 1Utama with her promoting Chihara Minori's concert ticket for an hour, then I continue my shopping with my sis ^~^ Will show pictures once I am not lazy to upload it hehe...

On our way back home, we visited Desa Parkcity hoping again to get something for my portfolio and it was YAY!~Someone played those beautiful,colourful kites on to the SKY!~ Eventhough it was 4pm and damn damn hot in weather..... I ran out from the car and keep snapping it! The people were nice, they even changed the kite into a bigger kite for me to take..THANK YOU!!!!!
It was beautiful at that moment, the clouds were really white, the sky was very blue. Awesome day for me, eventhough is hot....

Am currently doing another assignment......X_X *sigh* never ending assignment...
Come to think of it, why we need to struggle like hell for the sake of piece of paper (diploma or degree certificate I mean) ?
+_+.....
and there goes....The end of our Labour's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment