Saturday, May 2, 2009

Akai ito / Thread of Destiny

Akai ito, means red thread in Japanese.
I'm not really clear but I guess red thread means love or something?
Watched this movie with my sister just now.
The movie duration is less than 2 hours.
But I felt I was in the cinema more than 2 hours though LOL
After watching it, I felt that the storyline was more to naive part.
This movie were meant to lead to part 2 in future, but the elements inside was naive

-There's a scene that showed a girl name Sara jumped down from the top buiding because her friend, Mei (the main female character) lied to her about hanging out with the guy Sara likes.
-Something happened, end up Mei became Taka's gf (the one Sara had a crushed with), and the guy was very controlling type of person...he slapped her whenever she intended to cancel their meetings.....(naive right?)

Of course, there were some incident that made me feel want to cry (ended up I didn't) but overall it kinda tells you that fate exist. That is the theme of this movie I guess..? There's novel of it and a NDSL game version too. Plan to research on it later when I'm free =) Might be interesting

I still prefer Koizora though....Koizora is still the best hhehehehe....

PS: My sis said is boring...LOL maybe is not her age....that's why...

When we both entered the cinema, only me,sis and another couple were the oldest among all..
others were high school and those young dudes and gals...
You migh reconsider yourself wanna watch it or not...=/

No comments:

Post a Comment