Friday, May 22, 2009

RC updated new stuffs again

I changed the banner and the background colour again *laughs*
My habit of changing layout will never stops until I die. LOL.....

Anyone of you who are playing Facebook sure know of RC (Restaurant city) am I right?
Didn't know that this happened yesterday until my friend told me about this.

You can buy from there based on their selected ingredients to sell daily.
Of course, with a quite high price =/ A noodle worth 10000 =_=
I hope it sells prawn though =)
XD
Is very funny that person holds the leek and a carrot LOL.....

Yesterday's class was awesome.
Something great happened during the second class.
There were 2 students punished by our lecturer for not wearing red or pink shirt few months ago. They were forced to dance in front of the stage, accompanied by two random guys xDDDDD
PS: that person in the center recording their performance (is me LOL)

To know who is the dancer, the front part where the danced solo are: Shankar, Zhe,Jc and Jared.

I wonder can you see it?In the end, our lecturer got up the stage too XD I was laughing non-stop.And I think some of my words recorded in it toooo...enjoy yeah? Eventhough the quality is bad. =( This was taken from my laptop's webcam. I recorded an extra with my handphone though but I can't rotate it T_T....whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

No comments:

Post a Comment