Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pink?

Dino-chan loves PINK now!!!!!
*flies around*
Suddenly I'm so into pink
Guess were the bling blings fault?
LOL

*proof*


So pink XD XD XD

About the bling bling, I found one of my friend to help me to customize the beads for my phone.
I wanted Cinnamoroll theme and there's no such design yet (and I'm bad in DIY)
She can help me once she found the design ^~^ Me so happy desu.
Besides, my phone is in white colour so it matches =D
But then, it clashes with my interest on pink colour issue *_*
I am now imagining Sheep-chan's phone LOL

Anyway, finally I made a simple work to share to the people



XD XD I uses Sheep-chan as the character
XD I so wanna eat it =X
LOL but Sheep cannot be eat!~
X_X



I wonder....have you seen this ad before?
For LG Ice Cream
interesting that I love their art direction ^^
Eventhough the phone suppose to be the main character...



Enjoy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment