Saturday, May 30, 2009

Picture tells it all....

Ta-dah!!! Ms Aya!! LOOK! SHEEP DAYO! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Is magnet thingy. At first, I thought of buying it....T^T ended up I didn't.....

Last night dinner with family outside. =)

nyehehehe....oishikatta XD
but then, I need to diet soon T_T.
Getting fatter and...worry that no one wants me in future because of my outlook LOL!!!!!~
Shhhhh...this is our secret yeah? XD
I decided to start die (instead of diet LOL...) next month, which means...in 2 more days or so *sweats*
GANBAROU!!!!!!

Exams coming soon for me desu! Besides that, was pretty busy with tons of submission few days ago. So, was not really paying attention to blog. This coming one week is a study break week so, I am half-free in short. hehehehe......

Few weeks ago, I tried to bling up my phone.. this is the rough design..

Ended up, I didn't paste it...I'm scared. I dun have a proper screen protector T_T..bummer..
But this pictures also convinces me to love this phone more XD XD XD.....it looks lovely eventhough I didn't paste it.

But still, these days, I'm eye-ing into my brother's LG Cookie.
Oh talking about LG Cookie you know what?...Is not really good though..
what I mean is....
Currently, he is in Hong Kong for vacation.
The phone can't really received signal and etc.....
So he can't call back.
We can't reached to his phone too T^T.....except for his gf's Sony Ericsson's...
O_o....
Will that happen to me too in future if I go to Japan?....

[About Pupe]



T_T noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I want the free 100 ribbons....

oh yeah! Before I continue with my assignment.......

There you go, Ms Aya XDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment