Friday, May 15, 2009

=D

Ohayou minna!
atatO desu.
Today I will be blogging nothing but him.
Believe it or not, I decided to sack him away from my mind 2 days ago.
But then after some conversation with my close classmate last night, I have decided to continue to like him. *sweats*

Actually the sacking issue happened because of my other close classmate that gave me opinions...etc

LOL dino-chan really cannot stay still .....
I just cannot make up my mind to ...either yes or no?
Do it or not?
To leave or to stay?
To continue or to discontinue?

But whenever I look at him, I have the auto-response saying that 'must get him' LOL
Some of my friend asked me though..." Do you think it will work into a relationship? "
I dun really know how to answer though...
What do everyone think?

Me and him are not really friendly, and we rarely talk to each other..
Yet, he knew it and he treated me normally and never walks away when he saw me or something. ( I even dared myself to put my Mr Bun on his seat, LOL!! He just touched it and put it aside softly) ANYWAY!!!~Everything just seems back to normal (maybe because he doesn't know that I knew or something....)

(some moments to talk about on yesterday)

-During break time,he headed out to a coffee shop with some of our classmates. Usually I'll stay in class or goes out to buy something then I'll return to class. I went out for yesterday's break time. Then I passed by the coffee shop and one of my classmate asked me to go in and join them, at the same time I looked inside, I saw him looking at me =X

-In class we had some activities, interview your partner sitting beside you for 15 minutes. Any topic. So my classmate interviewed me about my singing. Didn't know that when my lecturer asked her to tell the class about what she interviewed about me, he was listening very carefully (this is what my friend told me, who she sat beside him yesterday)

Which means...is a sign? I really wanna know the truth badly T_T
His presentation with his groupmates are next week
Good luck
=p

No comments:

Post a Comment