Thursday, April 30, 2009

The last day of April

Can you believe it?
Tomorrow is May.
Which means today is the last day of April
Time flies like laser beam huh?

I had photography class today.
We learned how to take pictures of smoke effect.
=)
No pictures because I used one of my classmate's DSLR, his equipped with flash trigger.
If the camera do not have flash trigger, your pictures will be not nice.
The college only have 2 flash triggers
I assigned to one of the group so....*_* I got no choice but to use his DSLR
I will get the image next week

Talking about next week, presentation です!しまった!
Omigod! LOL
So fast, I still remember I just presented 2 weeks ago
+_+ This is so abusing my mind.
Our case study were changed last minute because the lecturer haven't teach us the topic yet....
double abuse effect T_T
Wish me luck, minna san.....

Let's kick my college life for awhile.
Tomorrow is 1st of May desu. AKA Labour's Day
Means public holiday!!!!
Whole family will be at home. ^^
So what is everyone's plan?
As for me, I will go to 1utama.
My friend will be cosplaying and I would love to take pictures of her with my DSLR as part of my assignment
^^ Looking forward to it. Not just only that, I hope I can go and eat snow ice at Pao Bing tomorrow night....
=D =D
atatO's lazy mode is on the loose..................heheehe

I hope everyone enjoy their day tomorrow!
それじゃ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment