Sunday, May 31, 2009

SO ANGRY

Until 2 days ago, my favourite spot for shopping was Jusco Metro Prima. But from now onwards, I dun think so.....................

Why? Is kinda long story.....

Jusco Metro Prima (JMP), changed the system for paying parking ticket since a week ago. before was like this

[BEFORE]

For J-card members = Admission free

For non J-card members = RM1

As a J-card member, all you have to do is just take the parking ticket and your J-card, go to the counter and let the staff people to scan it and you are done. To those who are non J-card member, you pay RM1 with the ticket instead. Most important fact was...there were no time limit back then. Once you paid, it was not necessarily for you to exit the parking lot as soon as possible.

And..what about now?

[THEN]

For J-card members: First 2 hours free

For non J-card members: First 1 hour free

Once you paid you need to leave JMP in 20 mins time...=_=

After that, you need to pay RM1. In short, once I stayed in JMP more than 2 hours, I need to pay RM1. And then, the counter was gone. Now, we just face those machines that handle parking tickets.

And so, yesterday~went to JMP for lunch. I was in there less than 2 hours. Let's count, I reached there 3pm, I done my lunch and window shopping around 4.30pm. So the total is 1 hour and half almost..right?...So I went to the parking machine thingy. Since yesterday was the first weekend the customers paid their parking tickets through machine, so one JMP staff was there. I queued................waited.....waited.....and yeah! My turn.

I inserted the parking ticket, it saids "Fee is one ringgit", I insert my J-card but the ticket said cannot be read. The JMP staff forced me to pay RM1. I told her 3 times

" But I was within 2 hours, look at my ticket"
" 1 hour and half considered as 2 hours" she said. O_O

.....there were many people queuing behind me, so decided to stop debating. And paid RM1 with coins.....My sis was not satisfied with it, we went down to the information counter. In the end, what they can do? They said that it was my J-card's fault. The machine can't read it bla bla bla (the card is not readable)... so I went to another counter to fix my card. I asked them " Will I encounter this problem again?" The girl said "Maybe not".....I was staring at her.......well, in between the scene, my sis raised her voice and etc....so the people gave me another extra J-card.

So we left JMP........end of yesterday.

And what about today? It was my turn to raise my voice. LOL Same thing happened, this time another staff was there, I inserted the parking ticket , later with my first J-card. It said this card cannot be read. I tried the new card, also the same.

Then the staff said ... " please go to the information counter"

=_=..............

Instead there, I went to the counter that gave me another J-card. I told her is the same thing again. All they replied me was always " I dunno la miss, we dunno what is going on. Probably is the machine's fault. Guess is the machine can't read the card"...............

Then I asked, "What can I do now? I cannot leave the JMP?"

She then produced another extra J-card for me again. FOR FREE! She told me, please use it...if still failed, please go to the information counter. FINE! I THOUGHT MAYBE THE CARD CAN BE READ! I queued again! And congrats to Otata! FAILED!~ F*CK!~

I went down to the information counter with anger.
I already tried to control my temper...

" Miss, I already tried the machine twice but the card cannot be read"
" What time you entered JMP?"
" Less than 2 hours" (passes the ticket to her)
(she looked at the ticket and asked me) " You entered here around 3 is it?

The ticket printed 4pm.....so I raised my voice and said

" FOUR!~HOW COME THREE?! Look, I now have 3 same J-cards! I been into this counter and that counter. What do you want now?!Want me to queue the super long line again for the 3rd time?!"

LOL...... The she quickly changed the ticket into the paid ticket form. But I dun understand, this cannot solve my J-card problem, I will come back again and what do you want me to do? I kept asking her and all she said was " I dunno" " I DUNNO!" Luckily the manager of the JMP was there. She asked me what happened and I explain everything to her. And she said

"I'm sorry but the machine is not function properly, so it cannot read the J-card of yours.Next time if you are in JMP within 2 hours, please come to this counter and we will give you another form of ticket. All you have to do is just show your J-card to us. thanks"

And there...?
Problem solved???????????????????

Now look.....3 cards! What you want me to do with it?......Montage? X_X So angry today. Messed up my day, no mood.....Pasar Malam pun tak pergi. I VERY MARAH!~

You see, I'm not angry because of the RM1. I mean, the JMP already gave us such facilities..such advantage, why I cannot use it? If from the beginning, there is no such thing, fine! I'll pay RM1 everytime I enter JMP.

But if the situation doesn't change, for what purpose I didn't want to sit on a bench side of the shopping mall for 30 mins to reach 3 hours? The reason is, I DUN WANT TO STAY THERE ANYMORE! GOT IT?! X_X.........geeez

No comments:

Post a Comment