Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Actual birthday for sis

Lychee cake heheheh...
=D
Sis's birthday was yesterday.
She came back home late though.....30 mins till the next day remaining LOL
But still, we gave her presents and the birthday cake above =)
That cake is lychee cake from King Confectionary.
Last time, this cake available in small sizes.
After almost a year didn't buy cakes from there, they now produce 1 kg cake of lychee. They dun produce those small sizes anymore.

That is nice! Because this cake is really delicious! ^^ You should try it too.

And now, the next question?

What did I buy for my sis?

This is the answer!~

Perfume from The Body Shop.
=D She texted me today on my way back home from college.
She said the smell pleasant and it last quite long.
According to the salesman, Eau De Toilette 's smell lasts for 8 hours long.
(Until now I dunno how to pronounce that word though hehehe)

At the same time, it makes me want to have The Body Shop stuffs as my birthday present this year! XD xD Nothing else at the moment! whehehehehehe...I wonder who will buy one for me? =p

Happy-belated-birthday SIS!~ (Since is 20th now)
LOL
I been using DSLR to snap pics.....I rarely use my digi cam.
Am I bad? =(

Arghhh.....wasureta! Until now I haven't complete the tags for Sheep-chan.

Will do it when Friday comes =)

oh oh! XD Today had quiz. I have 25/30. Woohooo

No comments:

Post a Comment