Monday, May 11, 2009

World Lupus Day and shopping

World Lupus Day was yesterday.
Why is call Lupus? Lupus is actually a disease which the body produces antibodies that attack the body's own organ. It can affect in any system in the body like skin,heart,lungs,kidney..etc.It causes inflammation too...=(

So there were a small booth at 1utama new wing, they were selling some handmade stuffs with butterfly symbols on. Decided to buy this for charity purpose and I love it too..

Eventhough is nothing special, but I love this oriental fan =D

Since yesterday was Mother's Day, mom wanted to have breakfast at McD so we went out from house since 10am. After that, me and sis went to 1utama (that's where the World Lupus Day came about), lastly went to our house nearby's Jusco for another shopping session.

I bought 3 tops overall, two were buy 1 free 1 offer from F.O.S
You wanna know which one? The center is not from F.O.S...=D hehehe done explaining.


Cost RM25 for F.O.S and RM19 for the other one.
Affordable prices...and I have new clothes to wear now. Everytime I open my wardrobe and there are no new clothes for me to wear to college, I think some of my classmates suspected that I wore same kind of clothes every week LMAO......

And ...also
I can't find screen protector / phone cover for LG KF350
cacat...T^T nande?.....
Now what should I do?????????????????????

Oh talking about phone, I just know this from Sheep-chan's blog.


LG Lolipop...LOL.........omg ..
I dun like the buttons......=X
But I like its theme..
why LG Ice Cream cannot change theme!!!!!!!!!! T^T

by the way......if you are using the same kind of phone as me, you can download some free games on this site

http://www.mobilerated.com/lg-kf350-home.html

And also, I think this is just a mistake made by someone but he/she said that we can download themes from this website. I tried and looked into the format of the file, seems like the phone can't read it....maybe it is a mistake?

http://www.mpbus.net/LG-KF350-1924/index/downloads-1-1-0.htm

I dun like the orange's lolipop LMAO~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment