Friday, May 8, 2009

want more blings!

Ever heard of Wondermilk before?

http://cuppacakes.blogspot.com/

=D It is an awesome cafe. And luckily it's near our college. I think Theng Theng knows.
I ordered lunch set and that drink was Pink Flamingo. It is a tasteless soda water with red syrup and milk. The taste of the syrup is like ice kacang's syrup. =) taste yummy because I love Ice Kacang. hehehe.... and there's a cupcake behind, along with baked potato with turkey and cheese on. The problem is I was so hungry back then so no chance to take a pic of the potato....*gomen*

I so so so so want to apply both of this thingy on my phone.
Well...I cannot use credit card to pay T_T
*sobs sobs* This is sad.....LOL
Tomorrow I will go out and search for it. Hope I can found it though....hahahaha

Anyway.....
+_+
Today I didn't have the chance to see him.
Because today's class were divided into 2 groups again like last week.
My slot and his slot were different
And few hours ago, I received a call saying that this coming Monday's class cancel.
So next tuesday only I can see him again.
It would be a big problem for me

For so many days didn't see him, can makes me feel nervous.
T_T
Minna tasukete.............!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment