Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fading away

Hello, Minna ohayou.
atatO desu.
Yesterday I had 3 classes from 9-6pm desu T^T
So tiring despite the hot weather ne......
The last time I had morning class is like....a month ago? *yawn*
Semester 3 is ending soon for me. After this month, will be the exam month. After that, holiday for 2 months? LOL I'm planning to do nothing though...=(....am I bad?

Besides that, I need to prepare for the karaoke competition *scared*

Eto....last night, I had a long conversation with some of my classmates through MSN.
From other topic, suddenly it changed into my kind of topic (aka him)
In the end, they kind of advised me to forget about him.
He is a gamer after all. He will stay loyal to the game compare to girlfriend kana?.....
Not just only that, his ex was 3 years ago....and it was a supermodal....Wonder how he got that....
So these factors just pushed me down to drain to like him T^T
Eventhough he knows my feeling now but what happens if it is true about the game loyalty?

My friend also said that his sleeping hours are totally different with us T^T
He hangs out a lot.
=/

Should I call it a quit?
This is just making my college life boring again.....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment