Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My new hobby and to-do-list?

Hello minna.
atatO desu.
Yesterday was an okay sign for presentation desu.
My group members were awesome dakara.
=)
Not just only that, suddenly for our next class we had a small sudden presentation too
That lecturer is killing more our love towards PR(Public Relation). It seems like after this subject, my classmates decided to NOT major in PR after our internship next year ne. All thanks to him *laughs*

I was thinking this matter quite a long time.....
no no no, is not something serious. Is something minor. hehehehe
Is about decorating my handphone desu.
Im using LG Ice Cream...so is hard to decorate because I always insert it in my pocket.
So bling blings are out........
And I cannot think of something else....until I found this.

Solution number 1 : STICKERS!
Why I never think of that. It wun came off easily compare to bling blings
So....should I ask the person from printing shop help me to do one?
Now comes to design...should I design it myself or ask someone to help me?.
I need help T_T.......but guess that is the only solution me have kana? hehehe...

Recently, I love to hand out at a place call Desa Parkcity starting 4pm until 6pm...
Because?...

KITES!~ I didn't know they who iiving there will play it everyday!!!!!
That place is cozy too, and windy that is most important.
That area suppose to be a huge spacy parking lot for Aeon Jusco supermarket. Instead it became the place to play kites.

It all happens when my sis brought me here, hopefully I can take more nice photos for my photography portfolio.....ended up, we saw kites. Few days ago, I took some beautiful shots because the kites were colourful XD XD Arigatou sis!~



This was taken last Sunday, the sky was getting darker desu ne?....
But I love the guy in green shirt playing its small mini kites

So creative =)

No comments:

Post a Comment