Sunday, May 24, 2009

Free time ^^ yeah

Yesterday can be considered as my free-from-college-related-stuffs-day.
I got nothing to do and I was not feeling sleepy. The time was around...4pm?
I decided to draw back again.

=)

I took out a piece of A4 paper and I sketched.
=D
Done with artline pen and etc.....
I drew Ms Aya and Sheep-chan in a proper way ^^
Wish to show you today, but I didn't scan it.
Maybe some other days, ne?...Ii desu ne?

Eto...eto...OH YEAH!
I finally found back one of my friend from friendster. XD
And she was online in msn last night first time after almost a year she didn't on it.
She uses Yahoo Messenger a lot.
We chatted for almost 2 hours XD XD Miroku-chan, I miss you!!!!!!!
hehehe
Currently, Japan is still in Spring. Will be summer soon.
She is waiting for the natsu matsuri.
hehehehe....
=D I hope I can really meet her someday...since she stays near Tokyo.
^^

Watched Star Trek today.
OMG~
I love the storyline. I love the characters, I love the beginning,ending...
EVERYTHING!~
*thumbs up*
My sis was a bit lost in the middle of the story though, she understand the whole thing one I explained to her again LMAO
Guess this is an advantage for playing certain futuristic kind of game like Xenosaga a lot? That makes you a genius when you are watching Star Trek?
*laughs*
If it is out into a DVD form, I will BUY IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment