Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy today =)

YO!!!!
=D
Her name is Strawberry. ^^ From Pet Society
Hahahah XD XD currently she is my cellphone's wallapaper LOL.

Had field trip to United Voice at Petaling Jaya. To know more about it, click here =)
The people who have learning disability are kind and friendly. ^_^ I'm glad my lecturer organized such trip.
Met some volunteer people who are Japanese. I spoke with them in japanese LOL
Thank god I still know how to speak. hehe...guess I need to brush up after exam T_T

They are selling some hand-made cards,magnets,t-shirts,cellphone accesories and etc. I bought cellphone accessories =) Then, I saw a magnet that have sheep shape in it. It reminds me of Ms Aya *baaaaa*
Guess pictures explains all. Will upload it tomorrow because I'm super-duper tired today (not really but....HAHAHAHA)

Woke up at 7am after so many months woke up around 9am
Plus, stressed with the photo montage project last night T^T.....
and today's trip and class were from 9-6pm
Tsukaretaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~

Tomorrow will have around 2 mins of presentation to present
^^"""......
Daijoubu kana watashi?.....
hmmm....
I decide to submit all 3 assignments together tomorrow LOL!!!!
Then I will have time to do my photography project....and computer graphic...grrrrrr
T_T
At the same time, I'm worry for PR Ethics exam. So many things to read, include his case studies..
@_@ ARGH!
Just please, let me pass.....I dun aim for grade A. I just dun want to fail
*dies*....

No comments:

Post a Comment