Monday, March 30, 2009

Rawr!~ XD

Morning!~
Thanks to everyone's comment in my chatbox!
I'm happy ^^ to know that I'm not alone.
But sadly I need to tell everyone that today, I'm feeling sad. I also feel that I'm lonely because now my life back to normal, instead past few days I had been with my family members all the time. It is just so weird for me now.
Thanks to no class today, I hope I can adjust my emotion....
Iiya iiya....stop it stop it.
Eto sou ne! I less log in MSN, because..I really dunno what to talk to people. Gomen.

All right, new topic. Ever wonder how my desktop looks like?
=D Here you go.


oops, listening to song ne XD
By the way, Kei-chan, I was listening Adam Lambert's song file you sent to me at that moment. XD
I changed almost all the icons into the stuff I like XD some are foods, cakes especially ^^, and jelly-type-creatures are from PSP's game [Locoroco] character. NDSL dun have it =( so sad. Lucky cats are there as well xD And last but not least, SS501 wallpaper lol!~ =D
And if you realized, right sidebar section of day past semester 3 thingy, yes.....I'm calculative in something I hate mostly =(

OKAY! that's all! What about you?
I want to know XD XD XD XD
maybe paste it in your blog? I'm curious =3
Suppose start my research for another essay,but lazy again. Actually I done my first essay....but still need to be refine. Guess I'll refine it later.

*runs around the house and back to blogging position*

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I removed my ice cream phone's hp accessories and now it back to normal.
I'm still thinking of want to put cinnamoroll as accessories or not.
Maybe some suggestion?.....

Well?...heheh

XD XD XD besides, is white, it matches with my phone.
I need opinions.

Hmmm.....is 9.28am. Guess I'll continue my short research and continue to watch TV.
=( I feel I'm lifeless...so I decided not to touch college stuffs today....well maybe a lil because I still think college is evil.


Got it from funeral...
The worker gave us because there was very hot that day.
With a pink towel as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment