Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Holy crap with blogger

This morning, I online and first thing I visited my site was my otata.blogspot.com
and WTH!~ The page can't be found!!!!!
O_O I was shocked, and I went here it was all right.
With strange expression, I signed in and I found out my otata blog was in grey colour while others still in black colour. I clicked the restore button.
Later, it explained to me that my blog been declare as a spam blog....
=_=
Either blogger is the one who thinked it was a spam blog
or someone reported my blog as a spam LOL
I guess I rant a lot on SS501 and changed the layout to SS501 as well so this happened?
LOL...
So Emi, that's the reason why as if I killed my otata.blogspot.com
I will checked on it once the blogger replies me.........
=_=...I find it stupid this happened to me.

Miss Aya, hmmm...maybe I add you in Facebook?
But I dunno what's your e-mail add or anything...=.=
or you add me instead?
chiba_kim@yahoo.com
=)

PS: What a good morning....today from Blogger T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment