Wednesday, March 18, 2009

HAHA the result

Yo minnasan konbanwa.
Genki desuka?
Ban gohan tabetaka?

^^

WATASHI WA chotto na....

o.o Actually it is regarding to my [Angel & Mortal] game result.

My angel was a.................







female







LOL

Of course I'm disappointed. From here onwards you can say I'm desperate or whatever. I'm just telling the truth.
I mean it was not her fault. I'm really happy and lucky to have her as my angel. Other angels just gave them once or twice of sweets or nice words. But she gave me tissues mostly, and some sweets and biscuits. I'm lucky to have her! She was the best angel ever!
But what do you expect from me as a female? I'm just a normal human like everyone of you here.
When this kind of things around, I'm sure you would be thinking the same as me right?

Plus, I was hoping for him. Because thinked too much of him so ended up I'm feeling sucked now (towards myself) If I'm not into him, I'm sure this game will be ended with fun instead of self-created-disappointment. I admit is my fault.

I guess I must really get rid of my fantasies....my fairy tale dreams even something, a lil good thing happened to me....or something lucky just smacked on me. I must remain calm and forget about it. I must be MORE realistic from now on!!!!!!It was no one else's fault here...You see, I'm blaming myself. I'm referring to myself!

I'M SO STUPID!!!!!!!!

The moment lecturer announced the angel thing,I was stunned for a moment....and....since then I blurred...and speechless, but I cannot just change my mood suddenly, so when there's laughter I tried so HARD to laugh with them....I think that's why I'm feeling very tired today.

I'm selfish, I'm desperate, I'm idiot, I'm stupid...I FIND MYSELF SO STUPID!
You can just laugh at me if you are reading this post....
Coz I hope this entry can wake me up......from fantasy.

Emi, now you know why...on msn I just...weird.Sorry. I know this is ridiculous to you (maybe) but...I'm so sorry.

PS: by the way, another reason why I feel sad because he absent today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment