Thursday, April 2, 2009

WEHHHH~

Minnasan ohayou
^~^
Dino desu LOL!~
........

I was trying my DSLR camera yesterday.
Oh talk about yesterday
I skipped class. T_T I dunno why I was so scared and nervous and blank and feeling empty and insecure so I decided to skip.
I'm not sure am I doing the right thing but I hope today I wun be like that..... (maybe it was a hangover over my grandma's death?)...
Eto continue from the above, DSLR camera XD XD XD

I'm such a failure

The above was my first attempt...like few weeks ago? LOL!~
BAD RIGHT? At first I find it "wow cool!" now? LOL...weird...

Few more lessons, I tried and take again and these are the results.

XD XD XD What do you think?
But I am still not confident with it....
Last 2 days, we had an in-class assignment on photoshoot with DSLR.
The theme was Friendship. If you have time, you can check those pictures on my facebook ^^
hehe...

These days, I woke up directly after 6am.
Tried to sleep back but failed.
For not wasting anytime, tried to do something meaningful though
but....failed too.
T_T
Been sobbing for 2 days. I guess is PMS problem.
If is not, means is getting serious!~
T_T Where's the usual otata go?.....
I am not cheerful anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment