Thursday, March 26, 2009

lesson of life?

What makes human strong?
What makes human do not give up easily?
But..why some humans who are not like the above statement existed?
Why reality so so different and cruel ? (that's why people prefer fantasy)
hahahaha..
Why god created such scenarios to me?
All right I'm talking crap here.

I screwed myself up in class today(again).
I dun ever feel like forgiving myself.
Tomorrow's class from 12-6 again
=/ I hate semester 3.

=================

Was very stress today. But I had a lil time to flash back my past 'accidentally'.
Tears just came out like a water pipe. (my mascara just came off too and the stains on my clothes ahhahaha)
It shows that how rubbish I am now currently, compare to last time.
hahaha....
It was sucked, totally.
It's the best for not to think back of the past. That's what some ppl said.
But let me ask you a question, ...." Can you really able to control what's your mind is thinking?"

Some people just dun realised that....we just can force ourself to forget the sad things, not try not to think about the sad things.
=.=

Anyway...let's stop the sad statement here....
Yesterday was one of my classmate's birthday.
Some of them bought cupcakes with candles on top and gave to him.
We all sang happy birthday song to him though.hahaha
but classes until 6, was it a good birthday??? lol

I wish my birthday always weekend. I hate weekdays because..either no one knows or it just makes me want to skip class only. If weekend, I can be the queen of the day lol. To me, if your birthday is just a normal day means bad because it is a special day....lol...all right, I'm starting to confuse myself here.

Just done a proposal with my classmate, she was sick and absent for 2 days.
Got no choice but to discuss through msn, but I hope when we submit it, the lecturer approves it or else, my heart will cry again.
yeah, I know this situation is so normal for some people, but to me is not. Okay?
So now you know why I'm not fit to work yet? Because I'm not matured yet......blame me please. =p

PS: By the way, do you think I should change my name to Dinosaur? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment