Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tag /\ sore neck

ARGH My neck so pain.
Guess face my laptop too long +_+....

Just a lil update bout my love(i wonder) life?

Actually, in my heart, I suspected that my angel would be either 'him' or the other guy...let just label him 4 (HAHAHA wonder why I label him in number)
So I asked another guy just now about 4. (I was asking for assignment but then I remembered the angel and mortal game so...) He said that 4 probably not my angel.
If that's true, chances for 'him' is my angel increase to 60% XDDDDDD
"END"
okay...so *cough cough*
TAG! by Ms Aya.
XD
Here I go!
=============

Rules: Once you’ve got tagged, you have to answer ALL the questions HONESTLY. Lastly, choose 6 people to be tagged.

How old were you when you had your first relationship?
I dun have first yet LOL

Are you single/taken?
Single. obviously with the 'him' issue LOL

Do you like anyone right now?
XD XD XD do I need to answer that?

Ever had your heartbroken?
YEAH! during secondary school. That was the most stupid guy I ever liked...=.= went to tell everyone that I like him ...and reject me issue too

Miss anyone right now?
yeah

Who was the last person you sent a text to?
Cayman (my college mate)

Last person to text you?
Cayman

Last person you saw?
Joanne (visited her blog just now lol)

What was the last thing you said to someone?
To mom in cantonese "I go back to my room." and " I dunno" LOL....

Who is your top friend(s)?
Seriously, I dun really know. If in real life it depends on where I am. Like in secondary school was different that 2 colleges I went + my current college. I guess is still online friend eventhough is not realistic compare to real friend.

Who do you trust the most in your life?
Mom and God. When I'm in trouble, they helped me a lot...A LOT. I dunno how to repay them...=( maybe many cycles of life. LOL

Who do you love most?
Family,yoshi & yoshishi, friends who love me back ^^

Ever been in love?
Real love nope. Infatuation I guess xD

Who has hurt you the most?
My previous college + a lecturer from dunno which college. ...I will never forget what they said or did to me. It just so emo....

Has a tragedy ever happened in your life?
Natural disaster nope. One of family member went to hospital by ambulance, yes. I got stitched by doctor before..does that consider?

Are you happy?
Yes I am beginnig to happy....and hope this coming Tuesday helps me to complete my happy process

How many good friends do you have?
dunno o.o...online friends...more than 10 XD

Are there some songs you cannot listen to because they remind you of someone?
Yes, there's one. Is a soundtrack from an anime. Piano version. When I listened to that, I will cry coz it full of my regrets and grudges on certain things.

Have you ever cheated on a partner?
me dun have partner yet XD

Ever been cheated on?
not sure O_O

Ever been told someone loved you?
family XD

Ever told someone you love them and meant it?
Family and some friends. hehehe

Not meant it?
Nope i guess.

What is your idea of true love?
Just love you and willing to sacrifice for you, doesn't care about your status or appearance. Most importantly, protects & love you.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do, but never happen before..yet.

Do you believe that it is best to have a friendship first then love?
No, coz when timing is right, is love. There are no procedures for it.

I Tag:

Cassie! XD XD

Guess I will do it in otata.blogspot.com to tag more humans LOL
dewa dewa...minna oyasuminasai ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment