Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another emo post

The only one thing that I hate about myself is - I'm awake during my sleeping time.
*_*
For over 20 years and more I'm on this planet call Earth, I treasured my bed time the most.
Sleep can rejuvenate your body, it can makes you full of energy for the next day, and rest your brain (I guess?)

But now look what am I doing?
And now is already 3.02am.
Sunday.
T_T
I'm still awake. But seriously, this time I am not able to sleep!~
I slammed myself with mp3 songs, it just made me more energetic now.
=.=
Since I'm awake, I thought of continueing my research for writting group assignment.
But, I just dun have the mood for it. I dun have the damn mood for it.
..............
.......... I was very happy yesterday, went out meet Cindy, had a great dinner. What else I want?
Am I greedy that is why I'm sad without noticing??
Someone's life much worse than me. I should be feeling lucky that I have a great family members, good food, have laptop to play , can BLOG...and etc.... but I am just sad now.
I dunno why too, so dun ask me why I'm sad.

Am I too weak?
That's why I'm feeling that way?
If I'm strong....I would be sleeping right now. Not worrying over something that I dunno what am I worrying about.
=_=
...............
I dunno why I'm so emo(within my heart) now
To make me feel better, I closed the door, opens my window media player and sing along with the songs....but somehow, it makes me want to cry.
:_:

No comments:

Post a Comment