Saturday, March 14, 2009

Digi cam,water,vows?

*BOO*

Last thursday....
I brought my own digi cam for photography class.
And I just simply took some pictures..LOL
From camwhore person transformed into stalker-to-be, I promise myself to bring my digi cam again starting monday to thursday =____=
These days, my insane level +10% LOL
A bit hyper than usual. lol....



XD XD Got bored during break, so just took it.
It's weird that, when you are in college or university, lecturer uses slides or white board + marker pens to teach you. But for government primary and secondary schools, teacher uses blackboard and chalks to teach. o.O.....hahaha


The one shot before from the first picture above XD XD XD
Next week is the last week for [Angel & Mortal] game.
fufufufu...I'm curious who's my angel but at the same time I'm scared. =_=
What happen if my angel is not him?..????
LOL......
I am scared to face this coming Tuesday now. And thanks to the tutorials, I will be staying in college from 9-6 like last week. =_= I'll be sick if something wrong happen on that day. So PLEASE!!! *prays* Everyone, please pray for me T_T
*cries*

All right all right! T_T....Actually, I miss him a bit.
And I hope can be with him....
That's the reason why I want so badly for him to be my angel.
LOL......

================
OH! Do you know that from yesterday until tomorrow is Matta Fair at PWTC?
My bro + his gf and my sis are there now.
............I think you might be asking why I'm still here...LOL
Reason is....I hate crowded places. =_= And I dun really into Matta Fair, all will be clash with my college or exams =3=
Besides, goverment school holiday just BEGIN!!!!!!!
Traffic jam everywhere I dun want LOL
Stay at home better, I can take a nap, play DS XD XD XD XD
Okay, I'm suck. +_+
==============
To those who are staying at Kepong like me,
there's an announcement.
This coming Tuesday, from 10-4pm no water into the house.
So ....dun go market to prepare dinner on that day.
Just go out and eat hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment