Monday, March 16, 2009

new shoe! and bucket

Minna-san!!!!
I bought a new high-heel!!!!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

Bought from night market, RM13
I love white colour, I dunno why hahahahha.
=p But I not yet start wearing it....coz I dun wear high heel often. And I still mind with the clocking sound while walking with it.
I guess I'll wear it during special days. ehehehehehe

Today's class was 3pm.
My mom bought me KFC as lunch. LOL
You know why?
Because of this HAHAHA


The Melody Meal thingy. She likes the music a lot.
But inserting batteries was a hard task for me =/
It was not me who inserted it though, it was my dad ha~
So cute! X3
I will show the video next time! HAHAHA The sound is lovely =D

Today's class was super bored.
And again, he absent. =/
nyuuuu...whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
But tomorrow he sure must go to college. Coz 9-6pm
X_X nyo.....hell starts tomorrow again. nyuuuuuuu
and OMG! Tomorrow is the day!!!
=/ I'm nervous,scared and blur
Because I suspect that my angel is not him
T_T
is someone else...
arghhh
I hope tomorrow is the most happiest day in my life PLEASE!~
Or else, I'll emo for the day.
T_T......
puuuuft!~

No comments:

Post a Comment