Thursday, March 5, 2009

Angel & Mortal.....game?

Do you know what is [Angel & Mortal] game?
It is a game where you are angel and mortal at the same time.
The purpose of this game is to be kind with your selected mortal by giving them gifts, wishes...anything that is good. You are not just an angel, but you are mortal at the same time coz other people will give you stuffs too ^^
Got the meaning of the game now?

So in class, we took a small piece of paper, write our own names and give to lecturer.
Lecturer shaked it in a box and asked us to pick out one. And that is your mortal.
I did my job already. But I dunno who's my angel though hahaha...

Anyway....

today, my lecturer gave me a rose.
He said is from my angel LOL....
HE SUPPOSE TO use that rose to played a trick to his mortal but he didn't use it.
Instead he gave it to me.
So I'm not sure now the rose if from him or really from my angel.
X_X
weird lecturer hahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment