Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My favourite for this month

Recently, I cannot really sleep during nights.
I am sleepy but I just cannot enter the dreamworld or sleepworld desu.
I wonder what happened....
=/
Instead, I feel sleepy during the day. =_= That is not good deshou?
uhuhuhuhuhu....

Not just only that, I been focus more on Korean pop these days.
Because of Korean version = Hana Yori Dango, [Boys Over Flower], I love SS501 now.
I added the link on the side bar, but you need to be the member to access.
I'll try to find other sites later XD

I love the story (eventhough is almost the same as manga's)
I love the soundtrack
I love the actor inside
I love Kim Hyun Joong <3
....and... I love [Lucky] by Ashily.
I tried to understand their romaji, it was difficult at first, but later, I find it okay LOL....
What do you think? XD


Ashily widget by 6L & Daxii

heeheh....
Class 12-3pm desu.
=/ boring....

No comments:

Post a Comment