Monday, March 2, 2009

uweeee

Tadaima!
Just back from classes. 12-6pm
so tired.
But when I compare with tomorrow...I wun feel tired at all for today because....
Tomorrow's classes begin from 9-6pm
YES! Is serious
T_T

Feeling like skipping one of the classes....
The main prob is that my mom drives and fetches me to and from college...
=_= It is bad to make a fake excuse in order to skip.
Ended up, I told my mom....about skipping...
Well...of course the answer is no. hahaha...am I silly or what?
XD

Today, my neck and my head aching a lot.
I remembered, if the back of your neck and your head aching at the same time,means you are suffering from stress.
LOL
And yeah, I think. My neck's pain is the same as last time whenever I'm worry.
Yes, I'm worry again.
=/
Bad o me....

oh yeah,....in a class today I created a character that symbolizes me.
XD Since I love to draw especially cute icons...why dun I draw a character of me instead?
So I decided to draw a whole week of me! and upload here on this coming sunday!!!!!
xD xD so there will be 7 chibi characters of me.
Must be fun fufufufufufufufu............
Okay...I got to go now.

Shower, dinner............. and....maybe research....
=_=
tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment