Saturday, March 28, 2009

Yo

Hi everyone.
atatO desu.
LOL
I'm fine desu. Everything went okay. =)
What a relief...
The day to "send" her to heaven was this morning.
Thank god the sky so blue and sunny. We so afraid it would be rain.

She also was the first one to go too. Included with last night's coffin placement was in room number 1. Everything number 1 and ahead first. =)
Brother bought "handphone" and "radio" for her, wonder she know how to use it? LOL....

About me, today is the 3rd day I became full-time vegetarian.
I'm beginning to miss McD...A LOT!~
Nando's! BBQ Plaza! Spaghetti! T_T
Fries!~ YES! fries but wait, fries is made of potato...XD XD But buy the whole set is much more worth it so....TOMORROW! YES! I'm craving for it T_T

By the way, is ice cream consider..non-meat food?....

Just now watched [Boys over Flower] drama through Youtube.
Episode 11 and 12 because tomorrow might cannot make it to watch through KBS world channel.
We need to pick up grandma's bones...=)

And yay for me, Monday no class but essay =( hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment