Sunday, March 8, 2009

International women's day

Today is international women's day.
My mom told me...LOL
Didn't know such day existed till this morning.....
So embarassing.... =/

Anyway, I switched on TV, nothing special broadcasted though.
Except for Channel V from Astro, there's a programme that showed only female artist's music videos. Majority were Pussycat Dolls's MV.
LMAO....
Nothing to watched till 12pm so I watched that.
12pm onwards, watched [Boys over Flower] from KBS channel.
XD XD Dang! Kim Hyuen Joong is so HOT!!!!~
I am falling for korean guys now =_=
I love their soundtrack as well, I downloaded right after I done watching it...
I wish I can buy the real DVD and re-watch the whole drama again!!! (eventhough KBS channel broadcasted till episode 6th)

OH!Sis gave me this as a gift...
She went to Penang with her collegues.
2 days 1 night


Keroppi!!!!!! XD XD XD CUTE huh?!
At first she gave me a grasshopper made of banana leaf.
I was so horrified with it =___= but still continue play with it until she gave me that
xD xD xD I like cute stuffs more.
Arigatou!!!!

And uhm...my last year photoshoot's are done.
So I'll just upload one here....


=X Check on my facebook for more then xD

And lastly...this is for Miss Aya.


I was like that on that day =/
HEHEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment