Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nyo nyo

I was very stress for this week.
I was very sad, and felt threatened and feeling like screaming.
I find that I was easily bullied.....just because I'm kind enough to be bullied.
I was so angry until I cried non stop last night.

Thanks to Kei-chan, I expressed my anger slowly.
Now I am better than ever. Arigatou. Nande Kei-chan wa otoko janai no? XDDDD
Now atatO daijoubu ni natta yo! ^^

Eto...this coming Satuday I will be going to two places with my whole classmates and our media criticsm lecturer. Both places are art gallery. One is from KLCC, Petronas Gallery while the other one is from Pasar Seni (I'm not really sure about this).I hope I have fun today. Not just only that, I hope I can have a nice time with "him". But his brother will be leaving after the KLCC gallery, will "he" follow his brother as well....? =( If yes, awww it will be no no fun.

Today's class, he was not in. He was absent for whole two classes.
Reason? Can't wake up
LOL
OMG!!~~~~
=(
Why....
I thought can see him today but nyo....
hhhhahaaaa
T_T
This is so bad....sigh...yesterday he was busy with photoshooting so he almost skipped whole classes...today? T_T oh no.....

I wanted to tell him how I feel but that can make him run away from me
=( Hawww....
Tomorrow no class desu.
Will acompanny mom to see eye doctor.
Hope my mom's eyes will be okay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment