Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This is so frustrating

this is so frustrating desu.
at first was stress over the assignment.
I can say is done. Almost done! I can relax a bit now.

Next?

Is about him.
if this goes on, I can guarantee everyone that we are not going to anywhere
We will never go to the next level.
Which I dun want that to happen.
I know I'm desperate. But I guess he wun do anything, guess I need to take action
=X my my my
atatO so desperate.
Excuse my manner minnasan....
I know I'm rude desu.
Gomenasai =____=

This coming Thursday is my dad's birthday
=D I haven't buy anything yet for him
*dies*
Guess I need to go out and buy later kana? haahaha XD
What a bad daughter ne?
Not sure what kind of cake to buy this time =(

Suggestion?Opinions?

What if I go and confess my feelings to him?

Or

Tell his brother how I feel for his younger brother?

LOL I need help

No comments:

Post a Comment