Monday, April 20, 2009

bun no bread LOL

Bought new wardrobe yesterday so I had no choice but clean up the room.
AndI found back TOA's strap....
Brings back memories......
=(
Almost cried but didn't~
Actually I am still not sure did I make the right decision by quitting ......

D= Gomen! I said sad thing again.
*sweeps sweeps*
There, gone XD

Remember I said about buying an elasticable bread?
I showed that to my mom , she compared the price and stuff she find it was not worth buying it.
instead I bought this.

LOL!!!~~~ I'm a poker so...=X CUTE DESHOU?! XD XD
TA-DAH!

I bought BUN!~~~ is only RM9.80. The bread is RM12++....
not worth buying it seems like....
This bun is so super cute
The more I look at it,the more I want to eat, poke,chomp,chop and so on...LOL
So CUTE! HAHAH And no matter what I did to it, it just smiled. HAAHA~~~~
nice object to release my stress.....

That was bought last Friday in Midvalley.
[ Saturday ]
Went to KLCC Petronas Art Gallery.
It was Eng Tay's art exhibition
Met with classmates + lecturer in front of the art gallery, related with our assignments so it was compulsory trip
But some of them were not there....
=_=
Guess they will make the trip by themselves on the other day?
The arts were awesome though..at first was not into it.
Next, suppose to go to Pasar Seni for another art gallery.
But I left, besides it was an optional trip too.
I had things to do as well.
So yup...that's it.
[Sunday]
Mom forced us me and sis to go out with her to buy new wardrobe.
Ours were like...more than 10 years LOL
The doors were not like doors
Opens the door, cracking sound can be heard...
Sometimes dust appeared out of nowhere @_@
and many more....
reached home around 3 something
Need to clean the room before they come with our new wardrobe (7pm)
From 3-6pm
Cleaned our museum room...LOL
We rarely clean our room that's why.
=_= I'm not a good-wife-to-be....
Keep sneezing and complaining...ended up I hurt my hand.
=X ouch!~
My original plan for Sunday was.....go to Jusco and Pasar Malam (night market)
But the Jusco trip change to tonight....
After the cleaning thingy, the guys came. The moment they removed the old wardrobes, more dust to be seen...=_=...crap
Cleaned it again and lastly done!
LOL Sweating like a cow....
Showered!
Then me and sis head to P.Malam.
BOUGHT SNOW ICE!~
with other snacks....I ate a lot again T_T
I ate non-stop, dunno why last night when I start to eat I just eat and eat
Afraid that I can never eat those food again
=/
Wonder what's wrong with me.....


Mine was Papaya Mango.....
Not so sweet but natural sweet
Yam was full of flavour
but the more you eat the more you feeling headache...
The smell too strong I guess
My body feeling hot since then, I ate the ice in my room with air cond o
Now, I'm feeling hot also eventhough I showered just now @_@
sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment