Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gallery visit is today!

11am later , GALLERY VISIT!
To KLCC Petronas Gallery
and
another art gallery from Pasar Seni.
Might be interesting =)
I hope I can take a lot of pictures though + camwhores huhuhuhuhu
Will return home by 3pm
Hope I have a car to go home....X_X

I really hope I can take picture with him, but there's no concrete reason on why he should take pics with me T_T This is so bad.....
Argh....=X Can I at least have one pic to keep as a memory or something???????
One of my friend told me, that be careful over his brother.
His brother can sense it if I over reacted.
O_O
I must be careful now...

これからも気をつけます!
へへへへ
とにかく

Bought one anime and one J-drama back
=D Will watch it tonight hehehehe ^^
All right! Let's pray that I wll have a good day today and I wun embarass myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment