Saturday, April 4, 2009

OMG SO CUTE

Can anyone be generous and buy Cinnamoroll doll for me as this year,next year and next next year's birthday present?

Is just so + VERY CUTE!~
Here just sell Hello Kitty and Rilakkuma mostly.
Why this flying puppy is not sellable? Not adorable?....
LOOK!



CUTE DESHOU. Now he is crying .... " buy me" said Cinnamoroll LOL



GYAAA XD SO CUTE. He tied up his long both ears into....LOL...towel????


I searched before, but dun have. 1U also.
=( Anyone had any idea where I can buy Cinnamon???

Cinnamoroll's source pictures : CLICK HERE

-----[[ NDSL section ]]-----

I'm sure NDSL players are familiar with games called [ Cooking Mama 1 & 2 ].
You know what?...Already have a new one call [ Gardening Mama ]



Credits to : IGN
For more info for the game : CLICK HERE

It's the same concept as Cooking Mama. Uses stylus.
But somehow, is more challenging + difficult than before.
I prefer the cooking version though. (maybe I'm a big eater so LOL)
This game will grade you step-by-step basis (Eg: plant the seeds,water plant,take out soils..etc) and it will affect your final result's point ( Eg: your plant's can be harvested or not)

And you must be careful not to plant everything at the same time. Need to manage the turn well or else some plant will wilt. =/
I was not really used to it at first, but now I'm okay with it =D

hehehe Theng Theng! Download a. ^^
Is 1.43am now. I'm awake because my sis is here, listening to the song and surfing the net. T_T
Tomorrow I'll be zombie XDDDDDDD
dewa dewa, minna oyasuminasai ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment