Sunday, April 5, 2009

LOL

my first made layout for my blog

I thought of wanted to make this as my new layout for atatO.
Seems like the size is not fit =(
I dunno how to make it fit.
T_T So sad that....I failed, I love this edit version though.
Opinions?suggestion? and solution? anyone? =D

Today is Sunday.
A good day to relax. I went to 1utama today with my sis.
I found Cinnamoroll keychain finally!!!!!!
^^ Ureshii desu. XD XD I'm so in love with cinnamoroll ne!
But it cost RM17.90

I also saw a very cute thingy. There's an elasticable bread on sale O_O
You can squeeze it, roll it, smack it, write something on it. Is just that you cannot eat it. It is awesome OwO That's it! I'm saving money back, and I will buy that in future!
That toy shop is just beside Nokia shop at top floor, old wing. If you are going there, just have a look!!!!! (My main purpose is to release my stress LOL)....

hehehehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment