Monday, April 13, 2009

LOL god....

Today's presentation was okay desu.
The class was in computer room, the main desktop is right behind of the room.
Which means.....everyone were looking at the slides instead of us
LMAO...
So I was freely talking + looking at the written notes I prepared.
So relaxing
but....
in the middle of my presentation, suddenly "he" came in
I stopped for few seconds.
LOL...

I hope no one realised though.....
Next class, I was sitting on his usual seat XDDDDDD
Because I need the place to charge my laptop. =X So when he saw that, he sat in front of me.
I stared at him sometimes lol....
omg...
I so so so so.....nyuuu...
=/
ARGH!*scratches head*
Will good thing happen to me in future? T_T

oh oh put that aside!
I decided to join a karaoke competition this coming July!
I can sing either J-pop,rock or anime song theme ^^
This is what I wanted!
But I need to ask my parent's permission
So please pray for me yeah? heheheheh

LOL...took by my friend. hahahahahahaha
=p

No comments:

Post a Comment