Thursday, April 9, 2009

RAWR!~ again hAHAHA

I just love to rawr these days.......
LOL Am I really a dinosaur in the past?
..............
........................

Today, I helped one of my collegemate in photoshoot thingy.
Not involved with the shooting, but I helped his girlfriend in dressing up
Not really also actually =(
She good in sewing, she's cute, outgoing bla bla bla xD xD
Just few more secs, clicked with her.
She's a nice friend =)
Today we like more close with each other, something like that. hahahah

Tomorrow is my turn on photoshoot with my partner, Cayman.
I hope everything goes well.
I'm not good in taking potrait pics eventhough I have DSLR.
X_X Scared screw things up again.
Let's hope not shall we? XDDDDDDD

Eto ne...
last Sunday.
I finally found YOU!!!!!

CINNAMON!!! XD XD ARGH すごく可愛いよ!!!
買って良かったなやっぱり。
It is keychain.
But I wun use it anyway. I will make it as a collection X)
So far, I only collected two stuffs of Cinnamoroll.
Must work hard. LOL..........

ME
=X
But I bought that top xDDDDDDDD hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment