Friday, April 24, 2009

Dad no tanjoubi

YO!LOL Camwhore again....
Yesterday was my dad's birthday.
Decided to go out and eat!~
=D
Overall the foods were okay, but....if want to compare with last time, I prefer last time.

Dad's cake, Chocolate Mousse. Sounds elegant but....

Seems like I choosed the wrong cake.
The sponge cake that suppose to be the 'bone' for this cake is only on the most bottom part.
The top part were all cream/mousse
Ended up, it was yummy but if consumed a lot, you will find it yucky, is just like how people force you to eat chesse sauce?...EWWWW~~~~~
*random* Talk about cheese sauce....I'm craving for spaghetti now *_* Should I go and eat spaghetti later for lunch? hohohohohoo



Happy birthday daddy XD

Yesterday...

I offered him sweet, he dun wan. He rejected it politely with his awesome smile......

*melts*....

No comments:

Post a Comment