Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weird Wednesday

Is weird that...
today we only meet our lecturer for 20 mins.
later class dismissed =_=
College suddenly had an emergency meeting and our lecturer not back yet from the time he set, so we just automatically dismissed ourself.
LOL
The moral of the story is.....we went to college for?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Weird day today.

Mom bought me leg bracelet...
It was teddy bear 2 days ago, but it broken
Mom brought it to fix instead the guy asked mom to pick new one
Mom picked this =_=
If you see carefully is playboy rabbit thingy
=X
oh well, me dun really care as long as there's bell in it XD
I love it when I can hear the bell rings when I walk..hahahah
I love to annoy people now LOL

oh oh I made this again
Honeydew pudding
XD This time was perfect!
Now I can make another type of dessert hehehe.....
JELLY!
HEHEH I want to make jelly coz I can add whatever flavour I want
Like coke?milo?
XDDDDDDDD
hehehehe

Who wants to be the first fella to eat my jelly next time?

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment