Thursday, February 26, 2009

TGITN!

TGITN!
Thank God Is Thursday Night!
Okay, I'm so lame *laughs*

Seems like we need DSLR camera soon for photography class.
But, for few days I asked people...seems like no one dare to lend it to me...I understand, that camera worth RM2k plus...if me, I wun too...+_+
I guess the only way is to buy it???????????
So expensive...

After class, me and one of my classmate went to write our names on certain slots on few pieces of paper for presentations.......it will be on April @_@...omg....
Scarrryyyy
but who cares for now???? still long way to go XDDDDD
oh....actually on the second thought, PSP is cool.
Because can wi-fi.....too bad NDSL can't......

I played a game from Jun's PSP, [Locoroco]. Heard before?
That game is so super cute!!!!
Is hard to express it but once you see the graphic, you will love it.
so as [Patapon] XDDD
Now [Patapon 2] released in Japanese version!
Looking forward to play it....

No comments:

Post a Comment