Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
How was your day today?
Received flowers? Made your future-to-be-partner happy?
Or are you happy right now?
hehehe.....
As for me, I been eating and eating today LOL
I ate chocolates...=X
But it was from my sis and my bro's XD so not count into anything....
And, just done eating one bungkus nasi lemak. Sei......
Anyway, I did say something about pudding.
So here it is!

=D I made a LOT! ~as begginer lol...~
XD There's more, this picture above was about only half of the puddings I made.
It is honeydew pudding so it's tasty

As for Mao....I made this!!!!!
maofish honeydew pudding!!!!!
Next time, I shall make real chocolate and send to Japan!
or....maybe not...just send my love letters or something..
XD
マオさん!!!大好き!愛しているよ!

*silent....* so...now...NEXT! hahaha

jeng jeng jeng jeng! XD はい!レイキの分だよ!
へへ。。。。チョコがないけどね。
どう?。。lol as if he can eat it hahah...

by the way, is a bit 残念 for kei-chan and kaede...because I made for them too.



あら。。。レイキを食べちゃった。。
LMAO!

I know is a bit small but! There's a lot! XD XD XD I wish you and kaede can eat the pudding.
I hope Emi can eat it too, since she is feeling hot most of the time especially at night right?..????

Hmm oh well...come to my house and I make dessert for you daily! agrees? XDDDDD

I ate a lot today. T_T
I'm worried now.

No comments:

Post a Comment