Monday, February 9, 2009

Question and Answer round by atatO

xD
Suddenly I wanted to do this only...but BEFORE THAT!!!!~



Arashi pv = Truth

Thanks to MTV channel, I love this song so much from them. Despite of their dances, everything is 100% good ^^ The melody and their voices
Okay...now Q&A round by atatO!!!!
About?
Valentine!
そうそうバレンタインです!
lol
Well just to sort things out so that I wun feel baka at the end ^^"

You found your Mr. Right?
~I am not sure....because I am not sure am I attracted to him because of looks or what...
But if you are asking me artificial Mr.Right? Yes! And that is Mao from SID *laughs*

Are you expecting anything to happen on Valentine's day?
~Nope, because....I know nothing will happen LOL

If someone you love want to send you Valentine's gift, what is allow and not allow? ~Teddy bear is a must XDDDDDD
~uhm....not allow desuka...not sure..maybe small bouquet of flowers? (those in palm size of flowers....*O*...)

What are you hoping for now?
~I want Mao to be happy. He is my energy source for now
~I hope the person I find him attractive will talk to me more
~I hope the reader who often visit this site and reading this post will be bless with good luck because it means you care for me hahahaha*emo again*

Today is Chap Goh Mei aka last day of chinese new year.
Will be eating steamboat tonight <3
I must promise myself to eat more ice cream and prawns and mushroom XDDDDDD!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment