Friday, February 27, 2009

My scanner is alive!

Yay! I'm so happy that my scanner is ALIVE!!!!
It was not working back then(last year)
Just now, I changed few thingy in the setting and poof! It worked!
Silly huh?...
=_=

Which means, I can draw and show to people NOW!!! HAHAHAHAHA
Ms Aya! XD You can see it now! fufufufu!
I'm so excited now desu!
And so, to celebrate it....

TA-DAH! Chocolate Sundae!
Stopped eating it since many months ago...reason being, not sure.
I was very interested with the burgers I guess....
Oh talking about fast food...KFC is selling something similar to wedges with cheese sauce thingy
Instead of fried wedges, they put fries instead.
Rm3.50 as ala carte.
RM3 as add on....

It was super yummy. Plus, I bought Toasted Twister set (includes with wedges cheese thingy)...
Delicious!

But I dunno why....
Since last night...
My left hand just itchy all the way.........
=/ Scratching and scratching...
Applied some oil....poked it...scratched it again.....wet my hand with water....
Still itchy
=_=
Sometimes it stopped, and came back....
Itchy is so terrible than pain........

When I woke up today, itchiness just back X_X!!!!!!!
I dunno what to do with it anymore!


Ta-dah! My latest work! Since my scanner is workable now...I love this bear! X3 Drew it during class yesterday LOL hehehe

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment