Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy birthday to atatO's brother



Yesterday's rain was awesome +_+
Blended with lightning and thunder.... I quickly hide myself somewhere xD xD
But the rain was last for 30 mins only. Because of this....I did not managed to watched the ending of a drama on TV....When I watched the new episode today, I was a lil confused.

*random shot*

Yoshi and Yoshishi!!!!!!!!
(to those reader's info, Yoshi is the red fella LOL! I bought him first, and the green Yoshi came as my christmas present last year, so the original dino became Yoshishi XD)



Yoshishi: mama! Yoshi bully me again!
Yoshi: nyahahahhhah
atatO: LOL.......*speechless and snap this pic*

Today is my brother's birthday!
Me and sis bought a cake for him from another bakery shop.
I forgot the name of the shop, but the cake was delicious.
No additional sugar, nice icing, fresh cream and less butter's taste too!

If not mistaken, this cake is called " Strawberry Chocolate" cake



Saw the icing inside? They so creative but then....this cake doesn't look like 1kg cake at all.
My brother thought it was half..
=_= maybe is about the cream??



Look at those strawberries, yum yum.
Happy birthday to you monster! LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment