Tuesday, February 17, 2009

new semester

3!
yeah semester 3!
lol

first day back to college, full of humans in foyer and gallery @_@
I was confused for a sec.
first class at room 2, same as first semester.
missed the first semester's moments........

went through 2 classes only.
overall.....
I find it sleepy and confused. =(
I dun understand what they meant.....I guess need to research it this weekend.
X_X If not, I will be in trouble ....

Of course, now I'm busy back as usual.....I begin to appreciate my free times more again.
I reached home around 3pm something today......and now?....7pm something
But I find it's not enough for me to play....I mean to rest
xD

I miss all my drama tv!!!!!!!

I actually decided to go to watch Drako'Zen's performance at The Republic Bar, sunway pyramid.
I just need someone to go with me
anyone wants?.....
to go with me? teman me?
T_T

Need to remember to buy ticket soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment