Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 random facts about me

Ms.Aya! I'm doing it now! XD XD XD
I forgot to do this LOL....and yeah,I remember now finally so here I go!
25....wow that's a lot.

1) I eats chili pickled beancurds with rice instead of porridge.
- I just got this interest few minutes ago. Last night, I was eating porridge, I hate to insert the beancurd on it. Instead, I put onto white rice just now LOL insane!!!!!!

2) I love Mao
- Since I got no proper interest and passion for now. The only thing that makes me looking forward to everyday is him. So...yeah...I love him for now.

3) Hates to eat bittergourd...but loves to drink its juice...
- okay...a bit HORNY sounded...LOL

4) Loves to insert " XD" and "LOL" typo in msn and blogging ....

5) I love McD than anything now in fast food category

6) My dream is to be J-pop idol or mangaka or illustration artist.

7) I am not a talkative person anymore compare to last time...
- It is such a sad story...

8) I want to learn Korean language
- instead of continuing my Japanese language LOL....sicko!

9) I prefer SMS than phone calling or face-to-face interaction when comes to communication
- I guess I am shy or something.....

10) I had a bad dream this morning
- I dreamed I met a female ghost....

11) I am a crybaby
- believe it? =D

12) I worry 24/7
- yes is true

13) An owner for a NDSL
- proud of it!!! XD XD do you have one?

14) Loves traditional stuffs from Japanese culture.
- My fav anime is Shounen Onmyouji and Rurouni Kenshin...LOL traditionalllllllllllllllllllllll

15) I love chicken wing more than the leg

16) I love steamboat

17) I love dogs but dun dare to touch them...
- coz I'm scared xDDDDD

18) Loves sandwich
- LOL I hate pau but I love sandwich xD

19) An owner for LG ice cream phone *hi-5 to Ms. Aya*

20) I love chocolate compare to flowers.

21) I have more than one blog mwehehehehehehe

22) When I eat, I mostly drink after my eating. I wun combine both together at the same time.
- Scared indigestion

23) A girl who wun after fashion @ cosmetic stuffs...
- I am borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring human

24) I'm an otaku?
- part time HAHAHAHAHA

25) I love puri kura!
- anyone want to take it with me?

there. Owarimashita! XD XD XD i wun tag anyone but....if you want to do it. Do it ^^ arigatou
================
I screw myself I think (again like last sem)
We had debate session in our tutorial today.
I blanked once more
*_*
Screw!!!!
Then, took pictures with classmates after class. I was emo because I did a bad job in the class participation, and I made a very suck pose in front of the camera. That just gave me a double blow T_T....grrrr
I hope I can become happy back by tomorrow....

To Ms Aya...
XD

Okay I will upload some drawings in here soon. but it will be old drawings because my scanner is not working for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment