Monday, February 23, 2009

=_=

Why Mao didn't update his blog as usual?!
Usually he updates one entry in every few hours...LOL
*quiet*...

Today's class was boring. Having tutorial this coming Wednesday..omg...I hope I can survive in it..seems like we might be having a debate in some issues. T_T I am scared now really.

*random* Ever heard of Tokimeki memorial Girl's Side game?
Is available in PS and NDSL.
I have one in PS and both versions in NDSL!!! =p


Basically ..you are the main character (girl since the target customer for this game are girls) goes to school daily for 3 years and meet hot guys!~and fall in love with them,hang out with them,kiss them *screams* XD I love the graphics and songs from version 1 and 2...

see? Hot guy! XD but the events will be in chibi graphic forms...xDDDDDDD cute right?

XDDDDD This is the main male character in season 2. Is better to win his heart compare to other guys...and woo! See the love level XD but in the end, he dun like me anymore for being ignorant...=X I mean me....fufufufu. Will play again later XD

I start to draw back can you imagine?
I stopped drawing for 2 months for a personal reason...
When I hold back my normal pencil, my interest and passion came back...
I so want to draw,sketch,edit in photoshop + illustrator everyday.
Too bad, I'm not in that course...I cannot face it 24/7
=_= I dunno why...
Mixed feelings now I'm having

No comments:

Post a Comment