Tuesday, February 10, 2009

gastric landed on to atatO

T_T
Gastric again.
Such a funny episode...
And I finally found out WHY I got gastric easily

Because of this evil thing T_T


I mean, is not the product's fault or anything.
Actually, I drank it early in the morning, aka empty stomach
Not just only that, I drank two instead of one bottle of it onto my empty stomach early in the morning.
So got my story so far?.....*laughs*....

And, it hurts a lot for the day.
I ignored everything except for my bed and my laptop
=_=
Next week college reopen for my course....a bit (not nervous) hate for it.
U_U
Mom keep nagging me with the studies whenever my face full of sadness.
T_T
And I been counting down the days.....through calendar...and the fees payment..
X_X
Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

No comments:

Post a Comment