Thursday, February 19, 2009

Kind of fun for atatO

=D
Today's classes were fun.
Eventhough one of the subject i think is a bit problem for now.....
will think later...I am lazy to think of anything today.
During break time, I ate a slice of cake from Secret Recipe.
It's been awhile......I love their cake so much. Especially chocolate indulgence....
But I ate classic cheese today...no chocolate indulgence cake displayed that is why.

2nd class, no exam but double assignments?...
T_T owh...
and it is a writting class. +_+ So we need to write and write and write?
Argh.....the lecturer said that...we did not realise we love to write.
Evidence is....we blogs,SMS....but not writting assignment HAHAHAHA
Fine...
but yeah..never realise that though LMAO
LOL
So I love to write? I love to write journals though....

hahahaha

*shocked*

Tomorrow no class yay! I asked one of my friend to hang out with me
but there's still no answer from her...
=_=
Guess I need to sms her and ask....

No comments:

Post a Comment