Wednesday, February 18, 2009

melting atatO

Happy belated to my mom!!!! (Forgot to wish her here last night)....cheesecake desu ne
*something random*
When I look into this picture, it as if took by a professional photographer...
LOL!!!~okay I will shut up

HOT!~
is getting hot these days.
I wonder why....
Once the clock shows 11am onwards..........
A very strong sunlight just zap to the ground.....
Heat builds up
@_@
HOTTT!!!!!

Currently,dunno which neighbour is burning something makes the living room getting warmer...
Free sauna session I guess? XDDDD
and now the burning smells getting stronger..
@_@ I guess I will go and take a shower soon.

Finally, left one more day to go, and I can be free from college this week.
I am so so so so looking forward to it. I want to go out and shopping LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment